Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Tips for Making Better Guacamole with Florida Avocados?

Do you love guacamole? Do you make it yourself? If so, then you may be aware of the difference between California and Florida avocados. For some tips on how to best use Florida avocados, check out the question below, and click through for the responses!




Q: I recently bought three giant Florida avocados. I had heard about these monster fruit before, but had never tried them, so I thought I'd give 'em a shot. With one, I made guacamole. However, the Florida avocado was more watery, less rich and, unfortunately, made for a dip that could only be described in the same way. 
Is there a way to make guacamole using Florida avocados so that it's as creamy as guac made with California avocados? Alternatively, are there any other yummy ways for me to use up the two Florida avocados that I have remaining?
Sent by Kevin
Editor: Readers, do you have any advice for making creamier, richer guacamole with Florida avocados?

Next question?

(Image: Sherry Yates Young/Shutterstock)




Original Article Here: http://bit.ly/13ve5ES

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More